With the Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Grow-the-Fun Garden to Kitchen™ playset, toddlers can plant, pick, prepare and serve fresh pretend food, creating their own delicious farm-to-table meals. This two-sided interactive playset features a home garden on one side and a play kitchen on the other, each loaded with lights, music, and hands-on play for toddlers to explore. Smart Stages® learning content teaches letters, counting, colours, shapes, healthy eating and more as little gardeners play. Try an alphabet smoothie. It pairs well with avocado toast!
– Two-sided, garden-to-kitchen playset with 30 play pieces, colourful lights, music and learning content for fresh pretend play.
– Smart Stages™ learning content changes as baby grows and teaches the alphabet, numbers, colours, shapes, opposites, healthy eating, manners and following directions.
– In the garden, toddlers can plant flowers, sort fruit & veggie shapes, turn the lights on & off, gather eggs, spin the tomatoes and ‘stir’ the honey.
– In the kitchen, kids can mix smoothies in the blender, flip through the recipe book, prep a tasty meal and serve it.
– For toddler and preschool gardeners ages 18-36 months.