What is Coco peat? & How to Make Coco peat at Home Quick&Easy Way | Best Growing Media//GREEN PLANTS.
what is coco peat?
– Cocopeat is a natural fibre particles made out of coconut husks.
– It is a 100% natural growing medium.
– This cocopeat dried in the sun and processed to produce different items namely cocopeat block, cocopeat briquettes, cocopeat powder etc.
– Cocopeat decomposes at a very slow rate.
– When aged correctly, peat holds sodium and potassium
What is coco coir fiber?
– Coco coir fiber is a natural fiber extracted from the husk of coconut.
– Coconut fiber adds air pockets into your medium.
– It’s not very absorbent which is good because the growing media needs air pockets in order to provide oxygen to the roots.
What is Coco husk chips/pieces?
– Coco husk chips are the slicing of the husk of the coconut into uniform sizes
-Whole coconut husk is cut into different sizes, graded, washed
to remove salts and excess tannin and dried.
– Combination with Coir and chips are used in cut flower rose and gerbera production, to provide optimal drainage and aeration.
– Added to potting soil, replacing regular bark,Coconut Husk Chips also significantly reduce the incidence of Sudden Oak Death (SOD) disease.
ALL VIDEOS PLAYLISTS
HOW TO GROW MONEY PLANT:
EASY BONSAI GROWING TIPS:
YOU CAN START BONSAI:
LUCKY BAMBOO IDEAS:
HOME GARDEN IDEAS:
BONSAI AT HOME:
AIRLAYRING & GRAFTING: