Vegetable seeds to sow in November.
1. “Purple Sword Celtuce” Stem lettuce.
2. “Komatsuna” Japanese Green.
3. “Ohnivec” Hot pepper.
4. “Coquille De Louviers” Corn salad/Lambs Lettuce.
5. “Feast” Spring or Salad onion.
6. “Manchester” table carrot.
7. “Oskar” very dwarf early pea.
The real seed company. https://www.realseeds.co.uk/
Autumn gardening. Fall gardening. What vegetables can I sow in November. Winter gardening. Gardening in the Winter. Winter vegetables. Cold hardy vegetables. What to grow in the Winter. What to grow in the Autumn. UK gardening. Cold hardy vegetables. Growing food crops in the Autumn. Growing food crops in the Winter. Cold hardy vegetables. Frost hardy vegetables. Snow hardy vegetables. How to grow your own food. Home food growing. How to garden. Zone 8 gardening. Partial self sufficiency. Gardening education. Growing your own food in the Autumn. Growing your own food in the Fall. I hope people enjoy the video.