Like our facebook page: facebook.com/strideragri
What does the future hold for Ukrainian agriculture? Raimund Jehle, FAO Strategic Programmes Coordinator for Europe and Central Asia, is optimistic. In this wide-ranging interview, Jehle talks about Ukraine as an agricultural powerhouse with potential still untapped. He also touches on the country’s nutrition problems, environmental issues, farming in the conflict areas of Donetsk and Luhansk, the current oversupply of dairy on global markets, and how FAO is working with Ukraine to help resolve these challenges.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org
Video Rating: / 5