Children in over 30 schools in Cambodia are learning about nutrition through school gardens. The gardens are increasing their love for fruits and vegetables and providing them with nutritious school meals. This is setting children up for a healthy life and improving food security for their families and communities.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org
Video Rating: / 5
Soil Born Farms hosts the first Regional School Garden Symposium in Sacramento to educate teachers, students and community leaders about starting a school garden.