Light stands, cheap fungus gnat control and some bizarre cool plants!
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rayonthefarm
Subscribe for more helpful and fun episodes here and my outdoor gardening/farm programs
All things are Possible in the VoodooGarden!
Video Rating: / 5
Small garden ideas for home decoration and indoor gardening.
Get 100+ small garden inspirations here http://smallgarden-ideas.com
Read our regular updates using this awesome chrome extension: http://bit.ly/1mandPP Get it for Free
Find us on
G+ : https://plus.google.com/+Smallgardenideasblog
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/laseela/
Here u get 9 benefits of having an indoor garden
People who are living in cities usually live in a condo or apartment where they have minimal earth space to do gardening. They can either utilise their balconies for planting trees or opt for container gardening.
1.Improve your health with improved air quality: We all know that city living is not easy. Every day you have to breathe polluted air filled with smoke and fog. Breathing impure air can make you sick and a victim of several diseases like allergy, asthma, and even life threatening diseases like lung cancer. Do you know that plants can clean the environment around them? Yes, plants take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen there by making the air around them pure .plants also absorb other gases like benzene, and other gases and emit oxygen. It is again the plants that increase the humidity levels of the atmosphere. In fact there is a plant known as ivy plant that increases the quality of the air efficiently. If you are interested in improving the quality of air around you, plant ivy in your indoor garden.
2.Control the temperature and environment : If you are having a proper garden outdoors, you cannot protect the plants from harsh temperature and weather conditions like rain, snow or frost. When you grow plants indoors, you can protect the plants from excess sunlight, snow and rain.
3.Have your own indoor kitchen garden: Planting an indoor garden does not mean that having few pots of flowering plants in your balcony. You can have your own veggies or fruits well inside your homes. Plant a few tomato, or basil plants in your balcony and you can enjoy fresh vegetables which are devoid of preservatives.
4. Educational purpose: Now, upon hearing this you may wonder how can indoor gardening serve the purpose of education?, but it is quite true. If you have kids at home and if they have to learn about plants and gardening, you can surely show a lively example of plant parts and the method of gardening. Isn it a unique way of teaching?
5. Protect the plants from insects and pests: when you grow plants in an outdoor space, they are more prone to attack from pests or insects. If they are grown indoors the plants will be completely safe from pests and insects.
6.Indoor garden can reduce sound pollution: You may believe it or not, having an indoor garden can help to reduce the noise pollution. According to recent studies, a living roof can reduce the sounds up to 40 decibels. So why not start building up your own indoor garden today itself?
7. Reduces temperature: hot seasons means more of air conditioners and rising electricity bills. Interior designers and gardening specialists vouchsafe on the reduction of inside temperatures up to 8 percent there by keeping your home cool and helping you to reduce your electricity bills.
8. Increase the life expectancy of your roof: apart from providing you a cool shade in summer, indoor plants also help to increase the life expectancy of your roof. And you can save on your maintenance costs
9: Grow plants which can provide you nutrition, health and well being: Having an indoor garden means you can plant your own collection of flower, fruit or health providing plants like aloe vera and reaping the benefits all year around.
So how about collecting seeds and saplings of your favorite plants and start planting them ? You are doing a bit to save Mother Nature too.
Here you get awesome
1) small patio garden ideas,
2) small indoor garden ideas,
3) small vertical garden ideas,
4) hanging garden ideas,
5) small backyard garden ideas,
6) creative garden ideas,
7) tiny garden ideas,
8) succulent garden ideas,
9) Garden home decor ideas,
10) Small balcony garden ideas
Video Rating: / 5