Today we shall quickly look into the Top 5 health benefits of home gardening as a hobby which can cure stress and prevent cancer. And am sure after watching this video and my previous video on the environmental benefits of gardening and plants, you will certainly fall in love with gardening and plants. Coming up..
1. Prevent Cancer:
• Do you know that chemical pesticides and herbicides have been linked to the development of certain cancers like Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, leukemias, lymphomas, Damaged brain functions like parkisons disease, Infertility, Miscarriages, birth defects, autism, depression and many other diseases.
So probably one of the biggest health benefits of organic gardening of all, is just simply skipping all these risks. It’s a pretty simple as that.
2. Increases Our Vitamin D levels: It only takes 20 minutes a day of sunshine to get the optimal amount of vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiencies have been linked to Type 1 diabetes, bone density disorders like osteporosis, joint and muscle pain, heart attacks, multiple types of cancer, and much more.
3. Its an Enjoyable Exercise: Most people go to the gym to stay healthy and most often with moods of laziness and boredom. And I don’t think I need to tell you more on this. Gardening can be an enjoyable way to increase your exercise in a purposeful, “really doing something meaningful” kind of way.
4. Reducing Stress: Chronic stress is a serious issue and leads to a suppressed immune system, heart disease, weight gain, and more. Being outdoors, connecting with Nature, fresh air and sunshine…it’s one of the healthiest solutions to one of the biggest killers.
5. Good Soil Bacteria Makes You Happy: Did you know scientists have isolated a bacteria that’s found in soil that acts as a natural antidepressant and mood elevator? Its proved to release the neurotransmitter serotonin.
So there we have it folks, those were the top 5 benefits of gardening and plants. So what are you waiting for? Start gardening now! By atleast keep one or two plants at home and enjoy the benefits of gardening.
Please Subscribe to OUR CHANNEL – https://www.youtube.com/c/VCare?sub_confirmation=1
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on VCare channel and associated channels and websites are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Video Rating: / 5