This DIY Vertical Plant Pocket Wall Garden is so simple to put together. Watch how I am making a vertical herb garden from shade cloth and cable ties. This whole vertical herb garden for under 100 dollars will have you eating fresh herbs daily with no fuss. I am transforming my fence into a vertical herb garden for under 100 dollars and getting to practicing permaculture on my vertical herb garden.
If you’re wanting a project or an alternative to planting in pots then watch how i made a shadecloth vertical herb garden.
CHECK OUT OUR INSPIRATION
CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera – https://click.dji.com/AKjraNS7yQJ06ayF82L_FQ?pm=link
○ Microphone – https://amzn.to/2O1Ztgq
TOOLS & SERVICES USED:
○ Where I find my music: Youtube Free Music Archive; Music: https://www.purple-planet.com; Music: https://www.bensound.com/
○ Keyword research tool for YouTube (TubeBuddy) – https://www.tubebuddy.com/tinychange
○ Page Graphics (transition screen, subscribe screen, banner) (Canva): https://www.canva.com/join/may-useful-stew
And make sure you subscribe to our channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that we provide we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting our channel so we can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Sharing our experience and tips of starting a homestead in rural, Australia, so you too can become self-sufficient.