1. Wind energy has a drawback that it is not a constant energy source.
2. Involves high upfront capital investment.
3. Threat to Wildlife
4. Wind Turbines Kill Birds.
6. Remoteness of location:
Offshore wind turbines require boats and can be dangerous to manage.
7. How wind turbines look (aesthetics) is a legitimate concern for some people.
8. Not a profitable use of land.
9. Suited To Particular Region
10. The Energy Density of Wind Is Low.
11. Wind is Unpredictable
12. Safety at Sea: In the darkness/at night it may be difficult for incoming boats to see wind turbines thus leading to collisions.
14. Turbines Interfere With the Reception of Televisions
15. Storage Issues: Going along with the point of turbines being inefficient, they are unable to store converted energy in large amounts.
Video Rating: / 5